Fumetti, eroi e super-eroi

• 2217 Replies

Offline Andy

• Respect: +3190
  • Pratico: BJJ, Judo
Re:Fumetti, eroi e super-eroi
« Reply #2010 on: April 13, 2016, 18:09:17 pm »
+1
"At the moment I’m in the physical preparation for the role. Every day for the last month, I start my day with about two and a half hours of martial arts – which is kung fu and wushu mixed with a bit of taiji, and other stuff as well. In the afternoon I’ll do weight training with a trainer to bulk me up and get my physically right for the part. And in evenings I’ve been doing meditation classes and learning buddhist philosophies."

Col cazzo che la guardo sta merda  XD

Offline The Spartan

• Respect: +11560
  • Pratico: Master at arms
« Reply #2011 on: April 13, 2016, 18:28:01 pm »
 XD
YOU WANT SOME?COME GET SOME!
www.spartan-academy.jimdo.com

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

"Ho tutto il giorno libero!"

The Guy - P.K. & Chris...rustici compari.

Offline The Spartan

« Reply #2012 on: April 14, 2016, 11:33:16 am »
Ayer sui reshoots:
"Earlier this week, David Ayer sent out a tweet to address rumors that Warner Bros. was mandating Suicide Squad reshoots to add more humor to the film. Of course, that response was very brief due to Twitters 140-character limit. In the video below, Collider gets the Fury director to give a much more in-depth response. "If they don’t like your movie they tend to not want to invest in it. If they love your movie, they give you what you want. And I don’t think there’s any director that finishes a movie and says, ‘Wow that’s perfect, that’s what I really want it to be.’ Every movie I’ve ever made I wish I could go and grab some additional stuff and that’s exactly the chance I got this time. It’s like getting a new car but you get fancy rims and a new stereo."

Ayer also touched on how he strove to make a film that would appeal to non-comic book fans and those who have maintained a Wednesday pull-list for years on end.  A longtime DC Comics reader, Ayer stated that he put a lot of effort into crafting subtle references that comic book fans would pick up on.  "Well the film has to work on two levels, it’s gotta work for the people that know and love the comics and it’s gotta work for the people that know nothing about the comics, and I think it’s gonna work for both. I dug deep in this and really researched the canon, pulled storylines from a lot of different sources, characters from a lot of different sources, and it all works together really well. But I think for someone that doesn’t know any of it, it works great too. It’s dense, let’s just say it’s really dense. There’s a lot of imagery, there’s a lot of nods, and there’s a lot of Easter Eggs."

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

Offline orsobruno77

• Never let it go to the judges!!!
  • Respect: +270
    • MMA Café
« Reply #2013 on: April 14, 2016, 12:02:21 pm »
Ayer sui reshoots:
"Earlier this week, David Ayer sent out a tweet to address rumors that Warner Bros. was mandating Suicide Squad reshoots to add more humor to the film. Of course, that response was very brief due to Twitters 140-character limit. In the video below, Collider gets the Fury director to give a much more in-depth response. "If they don’t like your movie they tend to not want to invest in it. If they love your movie, they give you what you want. And I don’t think there’s any director that finishes a movie and says, ‘Wow that’s perfect, that’s what I really want it to be.’ Every movie I’ve ever made I wish I could go and grab some additional stuff and that’s exactly the chance I got this time. It’s like getting a new car but you get fancy rims and a new stereo."

Ayer also touched on how he strove to make a film that would appeal to non-comic book fans and those who have maintained a Wednesday pull-list for years on end.  A longtime DC Comics reader, Ayer stated that he put a lot of effort into crafting subtle references that comic book fans would pick up on.  "Well the film has to work on two levels, it’s gotta work for the people that know and love the comics and it’s gotta work for the people that know nothing about the comics, and I think it’s gonna work for both. I dug deep in this and really researched the canon, pulled storylines from a lot of different sources, characters from a lot of different sources, and it all works together really well. But I think for someone that doesn’t know any of it, it works great too. It’s dense, let’s just say it’s really dense. There’s a lot of imagery, there’s a lot of nods, and there’s a lot of Easter Eggs."

a me Ayer piace, dai trailer e dalla scelta del cast, Suicide Squad potrebbe essere decisamente migliore di BvS.

Offline Andy

• Respect: +3190
  • Pratico: BJJ, Judo
« Reply #2014 on: April 15, 2016, 13:42:30 pm »
Ayer sui reshoots:

Giusto così...
Ed è la strada che credo si possa dire abbia sempre preso la Marvel, e dove invece BvS ha peccato DI BRUTTO.

Offline The Spartan

« Reply #2015 on: April 18, 2016, 10:22:39 am »
Confermato Cable per Deadpool 2.
Casting importante visti i progetti futuri su X-Force.

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

Offline The Spartan

« Reply #2016 on: April 20, 2016, 10:19:04 am »

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

Offline orsobruno77

• MMA Café

Offline The Spartan

« Reply #2018 on: April 20, 2016, 11:48:17 am »
"At the moment I’m in the physical preparation for the role. Every day for the last month, I start my day with about two and a half hours of martial arts – which is kung fu and wushu mixed with a bit of taiji, and other stuff as well. In the afternoon I’ll do weight training with a trainer to bulk me up and get my physically right for the part. And in evenings I’ve been doing meditation classes and learning buddhist philosophies."

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

Offline orsobruno77

• MMA Café
« Reply #2019 on: April 20, 2016, 12:10:47 pm »

ahhhhhhhhh

Offline Barvo Iommi

• God Taxidriver...........Dio t'assista
  • Respect: +12263
  • Pratico: Pirolotta e Cotolotta
« Reply #2020 on: April 20, 2016, 12:31:46 pm »
Ho paura possa essere un passo falso quello

Offline The Spartan

« Reply #2021 on: April 20, 2016, 13:56:32 pm »
Sarà difficile che tutti risultino allo stesso modo...

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

Offline orsobruno77

• MMA Café
« Reply #2022 on: April 20, 2016, 14:06:40 pm »
nun ve seguo...

Offline The Spartan

« Reply #2023 on: April 20, 2016, 14:11:14 pm »
+1
Credo che in vista dell'ensemble finale ci siano forti perplessità sulla resa dei singoli personaggi...

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!

Offline Prototype 0

• Respect: +759
  • Pratico: Autodistruzione
« Reply #2024 on: April 20, 2016, 18:12:45 pm »
Il pingone con la maschera gialla chi sarebbe?

Tutto Torna